May 29, 2020 - 14:00
May 29, 2020 - 17:30
AddressMain Hall View map
The aim of the workshop is to present the participants with one of the existing software packages for the analysis of qualitative data (e.g. text,images, audio, video, etc.). MAXQDA is one of the most popular software packages for qualitative and mixed methods research, which offers the same features on both, Windows and Mac, thus the potential workshop participants are not limited to a specific operating system. The workshop will focus on the most essential features of the software that enable conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of qualitative data. After attending the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Upload different types of data to the software;
- Import and/or create code structure and memos;
- Perform various types of data coding;
- Perform various tasks related to lexical search;
- Generate qualitative and quantitative results;
- Create data visualizations.
Workshop participants are required to bring their own laptops.