About the registration
A registration is required to attend the event, and it requires a registration fee. The academic program of the event is provided free of charge, and the registration fee covers accommodation, meals, social program and printed materials. So, you do not need to book accommodation yourself. We have an agreement with the hotel and special rates.
We have several registration options. It is important to select the right one. Please, note that ALL registration options include accommodation and meals. Below you can find three main registration options:
- Package rates
- Daily participation rates
We recommend that all PhD candidates to select package rates and participate full week. More details on the registration fees can be found on the Fees page.
- 28.03.2022 Registration opens (updated)
- 28.04.2022 Registration deadline (updated)
- On 15 April, we will evaluate the COVID19 situation and make an announcement. Up until now, the situation allows us to go ahead with the organisation of the face-to-face event.
- Before 28 April, any registration can be cancelled at no cost.
- Between 28 April and 3 May, we will be able to reimburse 80% of the registration fee.
- After 3 May, cancellations are not possible, as by this day we will pay to the local suppliers.
- These deadlines are final and will not be extended.
To be able to see membership rates, please, login to the EATEL website before you start the registration process. You can find the login button on the top right of this page. Please, use the same email address that you used in your membership account.
In the end of the registration process, at the checkout, you will have the following payment options available:
- PAY ONLINE: for those who has a PayPal account, you can pay with a card
- INVOICE ME: you will receive one invoice by email and can pay by bank transfer.
The invoice will include a breakdown of all registration items. It will state separately the price for the registration of the event participant (e.g., a standard international guest package), the price for guest participation, and the price for any additional items (additional excursion tickets and additional days in the hotel).