EC-TEL 2021 Call for Papers published
The Call for Papers for the 2021 European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL) has been published. Contributions for research papers, practice papers, posters, and demonstrations as well as workshops are invited. A doctoral consortium will be organised concurrently with the workshops.
Consult the Call for Papers for detailed information on topics of interest, submission formats and the publication of contributions.
About EC-TEL 2021
The EC-TEL 2021 will take place on 20-24 September 2021 in Bozen-Bolzano, Italy under the theme “Technology-Enhanced Learning for a Free, Safe, and Sustainable World“.
This year’s theme addresses how emerging and future learning technologies can be used in a meaningful way to address the global challenges in an increasingly digitised world. The conference calls for papers focusing on this theme and addressing many topics:
- applications of TEL in various application domains
- evaluation of TEL applications and technologies
- intermediation between learning systems, learners and educators
- guidelines and methodologies to enhance learning experience through technologies
- bridges between technology and learning
- assessment of technologies’ educational added value
- promotion of coherence and unity of technology and learning and
- improvement of complementarity between technology and learning.