Job announcement: Office assistant
The European Association of Technology-Enhanced Learning (EATEL e.V.) is looking for an office assistant for approximately 5 hours per week.
The duties of the office assistant will be to support the association in the following tasks:
- Preparation and support of monthly board meetings
- Preparation of annual general assembly
- Backoffice administration and financial administration
- Membership management via a membership software
- Update of the association website and communication via social media
- Support of board members and chairs
- Communication with association members and institutions in the network
Desired qualifications and skills
Ideally, the prospective candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- an academic background
- good media and communication skills
- a high level of IT skills
- English language skills
- at least an overview knowledge of the domain of technology-enhanced learning and digital education
EATEL supports research, knowledge creation, education and continuing education in the area of technology-enhanced learning. EATEL’s two flagship events are the annual European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL http://www.ec-tel.eu/ ) and the annual Summer School on Technology-Enhanced Learning (JTELSS http://ea-tel.eu/jtelss/) for doctoral students.
Due to social security reasons, the person needs to be living in Germany. The jobs can be fully conducted from remote. EATEL is paying a fair salary and the required social security costs.
How to apply
A short motivation letter with an overview of experiences and qualification should be directed to the managing committee of EATEL under: firstname.lastname@example.org.