Call for Participation – JTELSS 2020
The Sixteenth EATEL Summer School on Technology Enhanced Learning 2020
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
We are pleased to announce the 16th EATEL Summer School on Technology Enhanced Learning (JTELSS) that will take place from May 23-30, 2020 at Sani, Halkidiki, Greece. The summer school is organised by the European Association of Technology Enhanced Learning – EATEL (http://ea-tel.eu/). All details are presented in the Call for Proposals.
There are two deadlines (one for workshops and one for PhD student applications) and consequently two notification dates. We encourage you to apply early so that you can benefit from early acceptance and arrange your travel plans.
Call for Workshops
- January 31, 2020 – Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- February 15, 2020 – Notification of acceptance for workshop proposals
Call for PhD student applications
- February 22, 2020 – Submission deadline for PhD student applications
- March 7, 2020 – Notification of acceptance for PhD students
- March 7, 2020 – Registration opens
- April 7, 2020 – Early-bird registration deadline
- April 30, 2020 – Registration deadline
- May 23, 2020 – Arrival to Sani
- May 24, 2020 – Pre-summer school full-day social event
- May 25-29, 2020 – Summer school dates
- May 30, 2020 – Departure from Sani
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION
The Summer School will take place in the Simantro Beach Hotel, a 5-star resort located in Sani, Halkidiki. The plenary sessions of the school will be hosted by the main conference hall of the hotel. The Hotel is built on the coastline and features several restaurants and bars, outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court, a panoramic terrace, a garden, and a banquet hall. There is a stony beach equipped with umbrellas and beds.