Call for Special Events SLERD 2019 – 4th International Conference on Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development – Project and design literacy as cornerstones of smart education
4th International Conference on Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development
Project and design literacy as cornerstones of smart education
Call for Special Events
May 21, 2019
Join the ASLERD Linkedin group
Contact: aslerd [dot] org [at] gmail [dot] com
Deadline for proposal submission: December 15, 2019
SLERD 2019 invites proposals for one-day or half-day events affiliated with the conference and to be held on 21st May. Special events have the main purpose of bringing scientific knowledge in the area of Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development to a wider audience, including students, teachers, and public administrators.
Special events might include workshops, seminars, tutorials, special tracks, and contests.
Special events are welcome in any of the areas relevant to the conference.
If interested, please submit a 2-page proposal, no later than 15 December 2018, via email with subject “SLERD2019 Special Event Proposal” to the Special events chairs firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Event Submission Guidelines
Each special event proposal must include:
- The name, address, and a short bio of up to 200 words for each of the organizers.
- The planned format of the event
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the purpose of the event and how it relates to Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development.
- Description of the audience that the events aims to attract.
- An estimate of the expected number of attendees.
- A preliminary plan to attract participation
• Deadline: December 15, 2019
• Notification to the authors: December 31, 2019
• Camera ready paper: March 20, 2019
• Special Events: May 21, 2019