Call for Participation – JTELSS 2019
The Fifteenth EATEL Summer School on Technology Enhanced Learning 2019
June 1-8, 2019 | Bari, Italy
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
We are pleased to announce the 15th EATEL Summer School on Technology Enhanced Learning (JTELSS) that will take place on June 1-8, 2019 in Bari, Italy. The summer school is organised by the European Association of Technology Enhanced Learning – EATEL (http://ea-tel.eu/).
There are two deadlines (one for workshops and one for PhD student applications) and consequently two notification dates. We encourage you to apply early so that you can benefit from early acceptance and arrange your travel plans.
Call for Workshops
- January 31, 2019 – Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- February 5, 2019 – Notification of acceptance for workshop proposals
Call for PhD student applications
- February 22, 2019 – Submission deadline for PhD student applications
- March 8, 2019 – Notification of acceptance for PhD students
- March 8, 2019 – Registration opens
- March 31, 2019 – Early-bird registration deadline
- April 30, 2019 – Registration deadline
- June 1, 2019 – Arrival to Bari
- June 2, 2019 – Pre-summer school full-day social event
- June 3-7, 2019 – Summer school dates
- June 8, 2019 – Departure from Bari
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION
The Summer School will take place in Hotel Riva del Sole (https://hotelrivabari.com/), a 4-star resort located in Giovinazzo, 15 kilometres from Bari and 10 Kilometres from the airport. The Hotel is built on the coastline, at about 200 metres from the beach. There is a private stony beach equipped with umbrellas and beds.